Forms & Appliations
If you are ready to explore the wonderful opportunities that await an NDIV Program participant, read below the application process and then download the forms and applications listed below.
Steps To Initiate The Notre Dame International Volunteer Program:
- Verify you meet the eligibility criteria and consider how your talents can be of service at the mission site.
- Download and complete the NDIV Program Application.
- Submit your application packet (including letters of reference or contact information for those who wil be submitting them) to your regional coordinator as listed below.
- Your regional coordinator will contact you after receiving your application and references.
- If your talent and skills correspond to the needs of the mission, a personal interview will be scheduled to further explore your candidacy.
- If the need and skills/talents match to our current openings, you will be asked to participate in a multicultural educational/training program.
- Upon successful completion of the program, you will be invited to complete your commitment by signing a service commitment form and a liability waiver.
- You will participate in a missioning ceremony after which your year of service will soon begin.
Applicant East of the Mississippi
Applicants West of the Mississippi
Sister Mary Ethel Parrott
Notre Dame Academy
1699 Hilton Drive
Covington, KY 41011
Sister Betty Mae Bienlein
Notre Dame Center
1776 Hendrix Avenue
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Click here for the NDIV Uganda Information Sheet
Click here for the NDIV Program Application
Click here for the NDIV Release & Waiver of Responsibility Form
Click here for the NDIV Service Commitment Form